This topic describes how to configure OneLogin to provide SSO for ePlatform using SAML.
Setting Up SSO in OneLogin
- Go to to Apps > Add Apps.
- Search for ePlatform, Wheeler's Book Club Limited and select it.
On the Add App page - Configuration tab.
You can change the Display Name.
Click Save to display additional configuration tabs.
- Select the Configuration tab - input your ePlatform stub/subdomain.
eg: lovereading (if your ePlatform portal is https://lovereading.eplatform.co)
Note: Do not enter full ePlatform URL address.
- Select the Parameters tab map
Default mappings for SSO are as follows:
Name ID-> - Email -
Year Level -> - Department - (Optional - year levels are required if your librarian are restricting titles by year level)
Mail -> Email - (Optional - needed if needs our system to send notification on reserves/title availability etc)
UPN -> Email - (required - used for the username attribute - please leave it as it is).
- On the SSO tab, copy the SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) which you will provide to ePlatform.
Setting up SSO in ePlatform
- To activate SAML authentication on your ePlatform portal, please contact us.
- Log in to the ePlatform Portal as an Administrator.
- On Admin page - Click Authentication
Set Enabled to Yes
Input the SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) on the Authentication URI field.
Set SP to General Instance