What is 'Patrons Wishlist'?
Your ePlatform library empowers patrons and students to request titles that they want to read and which may already be in your collection.
As an administrator of your ePlatform library, you may approve and purchase request through the 'Patrons Wish List'.
To access the Patron's wish list, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please sign on as an administrator.
2. Click on the 'Shop' menu.
3. On the 'Shop' page, please click on the 'Patron's Wish List' (you may find the link on the left, under the label 'Shop' as shown below).
4. On the 'Patrons Wish List' page, you are provided more information in regards to the title requester.
Here you can approve the request by adding the title to the basket to purchase or you can deny the request by clicking on the 'X' icon as shown below.
You can also download (excel/CSV format) the 'Patrons Wish List' as a reference.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do you send notification to the patrons once titles are purchased by the librarian/administrator of the portal?
-Yes, an automated notification will be sent out to the patron that requested the title upon the purchase. But for this to work, the patrons needs to ensure to enter their email address (as shown below), when they request the title.
2. If we wish to decline a request is there a way for an email to be automatically sent either to the patron or to the librarian/ teacher or do we need to do this manually?
-Unfortunately, notifications are only sent out when the requested titles are purchased. No notification sent to the patrons when the titles are declined.