Adding your library
Once you have installed the ePlatform App in your device, the first step is to add your library.
You will be prompted to "Add New Library" or if you look in the Home screen menus you can add a library from there as well.
There are 3 ways to add a library.
3. Scan QR Code
- Tap on the 'ADD NEW LIBRARY' menu.
- Use the search box to find your library by name of the school/library.
e.g: we are searching by 'ePlatform One' to find the ePlatform One demo library.
- Tap on the school name once your library/school displayed, as shown above.
- As we have many libraries sometimes you need to try a few variations of the library name to find it. A quick way is just to use the most unique word in the library name.
- Tap on the 'I have a setup code >'
- You can find the setup code on your ePlatform portal, under 'Library' page. Click on the 'Install ePlatform APP by Setup or QR code'. This should give you the code, eg: in our case it will be '1314'.
- Enter the setup code and tap on 'GET STARTED'.
- You can find the QR code in your ePlatform portal, under 'Library' page. Click on the 'Install ePlatform APP by Setup or QR code'. This should give you the QR Code.
- On your mobile, tap on 'ADD NEW LIBRARY'.
- Tap on 'QR' button on the right of the APP.
- There will be prompt asking if ePlatform APP needs access to your camera, please tap on 'OK'.
- Scan the QR Code on your ePlatform portal.