SIP2 authentication is usually provided by your library management system. eg: Oliver, Access-IT etc.
To successfully authenticate users logging in to your ePlatform via a SIP2 connection we need the following details:
You may also acquire below information from your LMS support.
1. The external IP address or DNS name to connect to.
2. The port their SIP2 is on
3. The Self-Check username and password if required
4. The location code if it's required.
5. You will also need to allow our IP address 188.8.131.52 through your firewall on your SIP2 port.
6. We will also require a couple of test users if possible to make sure the system is working correctly.
Note: Once you've gathered the information please submit a request (icon below) to our technical team for further setup on our end.