To read an eBook, you need to borrow it from your eLibrary and add it to your shelf.
Go to your , select the book you want to read, and tap on .
You can start reading immediately by tapping , which will open the eBook Reader.
There are two additional options provided below to access your titles:
- Tap on the , then select the title under "My Book Shelf" to read.
- Tap on , then select under to access the title.
When you tap the center of the screen, the reading menu will be displayed. A side scrollbar is provided to quickly navigate to a different page. Additionally, you can tap on the to move to the next page and the to go back to the previous page in the reader.
- To jump forward or backward between chapters, tap the icon and select the desired chapter.
- By tapping on , you can bookmark and access your recent locations in the book as well as any highlights you have made.
- To adjust the settings for 'Brightness,' 'Page Orientation,' and 'Zoom Level,' please tap on .
- By tapping on , you can customize the font size and font type. Additionally, you have the option to set the text alignment, adjust letter spacing, and more. Please note that for dyslexic readers, there's an option to launch the 'Dyslexia-friendly settings' feature, which can further enhance your reading experience and provide customized adjustments.